Alex is the co-founder of Intelligent change that created the Five Minute Journal and Productivity Planner.
- Over 500,000 copies of the Five-Minute Journal has been sold
- The creator of Luxy Hair which has over 3.2M subscribers on Youtube
- Angel investor in Calm, June and Tradesy
In this episode Alex shares with us how he began his journey as an entrepreneur
- How important is it to truly embrace pain?
- As entrepreneurs how important is it to be doer’s balanced with taking risks?
- What skillsets did have to develop from creating multiple successful companies?
- His insights on how you should manage with imposter syndrome?
- What QVCA is and how it works?
- And much more…
Learn more about Alex’s work here:
Want the exact 8-Step AD formula I use to generate countless leads and bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars? Download it here:
Join The Atlas Community here: