Brandon M Dawson is the founder of Audigy Group and co-founder of Cardone Ventures.
- Audigy supports more than 250 of the leading independent hearing healthcare businesses throughout North America
- Founded Audigy in 2004 with $500,000 and grew it to $150M
- Raised $38 million in four separate equity transactions and $20 million in strategic debt financing
- Finalist twice for Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the Pacific Northwest
In this episode, Brandon shares with us:
- How and why money only flows to problem solvers.
- Action with intent VS drifting?
- The freedom as an entrepreneur VS security as an employee?
- The lessons he learnt the hard way that shaped the way he does business now.
- The system he uses to set goals and achieve them.
- And much more…
Learn more about Brandon’s work here:
Want the exact 8-Step AD formula I use to generate countless leads and bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars? Download it here:
Join The Atlas Community here: