Brandon Steiner: From Paper Route To Partnering With The New York Yankees
Brandon Steiner is the founder of Steiner Sports and author of “You Gotta Have Balls”
- Steiner Sports is a leading company in the world of sports memorabilia
- Steiner Sports today generates $40 million in annual revenue, and employs more than 100 people
- In 2004 Brandon partnered up with the New York Yankees to provide fans authentic Yankees memorabilia and one-of-a-kind fantasy experiences.
- Brandon was a guest lecturer at The Harvard Business School, The Kellogg School of Business, Columbia and Yale
In this episode, Brandon shares with us:
- His story of growing up and how he initially started a paper route at the age of 12.
- The two lessons his mom taught him that stuck with him ever since.
- Why is it that sometimes success gets in the way of more success?
- How disappointment and ego is the enemy?
- His thoughts on value propositions.
- How important is understanding, agreement, and commitment when hiring?
- And much more…
Learn more about Brandon’s work here:
Want the exact 8-Step AD formula I use to generate countless leads and bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars? Download it here:
Join The Atlas Community here: