Dave Swanson: Becoming Your Greatest of All Time
Dave Swanson is a speaker, author, veteran and the host of GOAT wrestling perseverance podcast.
- Nat-geo has created a mini series about his unit titled “The Long Road Home”
- He’s been in over 100 fire fights
- He has bicycled across America doing thirty one hundred miles in 30 days
- In 2017, he climbed mount Rainier which is the highest glacier in the United States
- In 2018 he climbed a mountain in Vermont 17 times which equates to the same height as Mount Everest
- He now combines his knowledge, insights and experiences and speaks to corporate businesses to help better build leadership and teamwork
In this episode, Dave shares with us:
- How he went to West Point after failing out of junior college to then accomplishing countless extraordinary achievements.
- The lessons he has learnt about leadership, teamwork and perseverance throughout his journey
- How you can build a winning team where you have good trust and bond
- Why is leading by example important?
- Why Perseverance Beats Talent Every Single Time
- How you should go by becoming your Greatest of All Time
- The next big challenge he is about to attempt and much more
Learn more about Dave’s work here:
Want the exact 8-Step AD formula I use to generate countless leads and bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars? Download it here:
Join The Atlas Community here:
Send in a voice message: