Neil Patel is the co-founder of KISSmetrics, Hello Bar and Crazy Egg.
- Neil is a New York Times Best Seller
- The Wall street Journal named him top influencer on the web
- Forbes recognises him as – Top 10 marketers
- Entrepreneur magazine recognises his company as Top 100 most brilliant companies
- He was also named by former president Barack Obama as Top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30
In this episode, Neil shares with us:
- Neil shares with us how he began his journey into entrepreneurship at the early age of 16.
- Why brand building is only becoming more and more important in 2019 and onwards?
- How to differentiate yourself in a saturated market place?
- The trends and patterns he see’s on how digital marketing is going?
- How to deal with the ever rising online advertising costs?
- What you should focus on when creating an Ecommerce businesses?
- What you should do if you are looking to start your own agency?
And much more…
Learn more about Neil’s work here:
Want the exact 8-Step AD formula I use to generate countless leads and bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars? Download it here:
Join The Atlas Community here: