Evan operates the largest entrepreneurship Youtube channel with a growing 2 million subscribers.
- At the age of 19 built a biotech company which he then sold at 22
- Venture capitalist that has raised over $15M
- Forbes recognised World’s top 40 social marketing talents
- INC magazine recognised of 100 Great Leadership Speakers and 25 Social Media Keynote Speakers You Need To Know
In this episode Evan shares with us how he built and sold his biotech company
- The process he went through to make important decisions
- His thoughts on taking action vs consumption?
- Why he started a youtube channel?
- His advice for content creators
- Mistakes he sees young entrepreneurs make
- And much more…
Learn more about Evan’s work here: