Nic Peterson is the co-founder of Mastery Mode.
- Started his own gym at the age of 21 and a nutrition company shortly afterwards.
- After selling both companies he then went on starting another venture that coached people how to successfully operate a gym and nutrition company.
- Just within 4 months, Nic was able to take that new venture from $0 to then be making $1.2million dollars per month.
- Co-founded Mastery Mode and created the Velocity Method to help entrepreneurs scale businesses without burning out.
In this episode, Nic shares with us:
- How he went from being homeless to now be operating multiple successful companies
- Why he overdelivers on customer service
- What the velocity method is, how does it work, who is it for?
- What MED and MRV is an why you should be applying this to your life and business
- How do you balance between maxing out and burning out?
- The mindfulness technique that he uses to constantly improve himself
- And much more…
Learn more about Nic's work here: