Sharran Srivatsaa is the CEO of Kingston Lane and former president of Teles Properties
- Sharran grew the company Teles Properties from $300 million dollars a year to $3.4 billion dollars within 5 years
- For 4 consecutive years, Teles Properties was on the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list
- Sharran is often featured in the Wall Street Journal, Success magazine, Huffington Post and Forbes
In this episode, Sharran shares with us:
- How he grew up in India and moved to the States for a chance to pursue tennis and education.
- The crucial lessons he has learnt throughout his journey
- How he made $57,000 dollars within the first 3 weeks of moving to the States and starting college
- Why you should have systems built in place for everything you do more than twice.
- The biggest lesson he has learnt from going through 39 one on one interviews to become an employee for Goldman Sachs
- His methodology of having a singularity of focus, cadence of accountability, and good process drives good results.
- His experiences with having mentors, and why you should have one too.
- And much more…
Learn more about Sharran’s work here:
Want the exact 8-Step AD formula I use to generate countless leads and bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars? Download it here:
Join The Atlas Community here: